Rogue River Kiwanis Club
Virtual Rooster Crow
1. Winners will be selected by the Rogue River Kiwanis Club, all decisions are final.
2. Three winners will be selected in each age group (under 18 and 18+)
3. Winners will be notified via email or phone.
4. All video submissions become the property of the Rogue River Kiwanis Club.
5. Winners must pick up their trophy from the City of Rogue River offices.
6. Submissions must be 15 seconds or less and cannot exceed 100mb.
7. Submission deadline is Aug 15th.
8. Winners will be notified by Aug 30th.
Click on the link to enter to win the virtual rooster crow.
Since we can't meet together our 2020 rooster crow has moved online. Submit a short video clip of you crowing like a rooster. Submissions will be judged by the Rogue River Kiwanis Club. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will recieved a trophy and bragging rights. Special thanks to for donating the trophies. See the rules below, and happy crowing. Contest entry is FREE!